Getting the Most Out of Your Mascara For Longer, Fuller Lashes
If you are obsessed with mascara in NZ, you aren’t alone. People wear mascara to enhance their eyelashes, giving the lashes a lengthened and darkened appearance to make them more noticeable and help frame the eyes. Mascara can help finish and polish any makeup look. You can find mascara and a full range of other cosmetics at Country Glow.
A Few Handy Tips For Using Mascara
You may have been using mascara for years, but there’s always more to learn. Check out these pro tips for applying perfect mascara every time.
- Coat both sides of your lashes. After you coat the front side of your lashes as usual, brush mascara onto the back side as well. As you reach the ends of your lashes, flick your wrist to add more curl. Then, follow up with a second cost on the front for even more volume and lift.
- Start with powder. Using a small shadow brush, dust your lashes with a translucent powder such as baby powder between coats of mascara. Doing this will serve two purposes: it will make your lashes appear even thicker, and it will allow your mascara to cling to your lashes more securely.
- Don’t pump your wand. It may feel like second nature to pump your mascara wand in and out of the bottle to get more product out, but this motion forces air into the container and encourages bacteria growth. Instead, twirl the wand gently as you pull it upward to distribute the mascara more evenly.
Benefits of Using an Eyelash Growth Serum
The better your lashes look, the better your mascara will look. You can get closer to the full, fluttery lashes that you want with a good eyelash growth serum. Here are some things you should know about this great product.
- Collagen doesn’t just plump skin. You may have heard of collagen skin treatments, but did you know that collagen can also plump up hair? For this reason, it’s a common ingredient in many eyelash growth formulas. Using a serum that contains collagen can give you thicker, longer-looking lashes.
- Lash serums can restore moisture lost to mascara. Just as moisture is essential to healthy skin, it is also a key factor in healthy lashes. However, mascara can dry and weaken your lashes, problems that are counteracted and repaired by the beneficial ingredients in lash growth serums.
- The peptides in some serums can repair damage. Eyelashes are made up of protein (just like all other hair). Peptides (amino acids) are the building blocks of protein and can condition, nourish, strengthen, and repair brittle or frail lashes. You’ll be able to see visible results within just a few weeks.
About Country Glow
Country Glow offers a variety of natural cosmetic products with many organic options as well. We focus on simple, high-quality, and ethical makeup for everyday women and men. We also provide makeup classes for individuals and groups. Contact us today to learn more.
1 of 1