Rehydrate Your Skin with a Hyaluronic Serum
Dehydrated skin is a problem that many people suffer from but using a hyaluronic serum assists in providing the necessary hydration. It shouldn’t be confused with having dry skin as both oily, and dry types are susceptible to dehydration. Various aspects dictate the health of your skin such as diet, climate and exposure to central heating.
Benefits of Adding a Hyaluronic Acid Serum to Your Routine
As humans age, we produce less hyaluronic acid for our skin hence the need for a substitute due to the loss of natural moisture. Applying synthetic hyaluronic acid has numerous benefits to your skin.
- The serum can restore your skin to a healthy state. The hyaluronic acid increases the level of moisture in your skin and holds onto it, preventing dryness. The serum behaves like a sponge, absorbing moisture from the air around you to keep the skin hydrated and plump. Furthermore, the serum draws moisture from the inner layers of your skin to the outer to maintain its fresh appearance.
- The skin’s primary purpose is to protect the internal organs of the body and prevent foreign particles such as toxins from entering the skin. There is a layer called the lipid barrier in the outer layer of the skin that traps water and other irritants to the skin. As we age, this layer becomes damaged due to several factors such as pollution, smoking and continued exposure to the sun. As a result, skin dries up and starts wrinkling. The hyaluronic acid assists with slowing down the deterioration of the lipid barrier and enhances your complexion.
- Hyaluronic acid benefits people of all ages to reduce lines and wrinkles. Since the skin is hydrated, it provides the perfect scenario for new skin cells to develop, thus preventing the skin from fighting for hydration. This hydration leads to reducing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles and aids the skin to appear plump and healthy.
Get The Most Out Of Your Anti-Ageing Serum
Ageing is a natural process but can affect your appearance negatively. The presence of lines and wrinkles are most common, especially around the eyes. The primary reason for this is because your body doesn’t produce natural remedies as it does in your prime; however, using the correct products will delay the ageing process. Many people get their skincare routine wrong with little mistakes, so avoid these to ensure your skin remains healthy.
- Give a product the time to show results. Because we’re in an era of instant gratification, people expect the same from skincare products. The reality is that it will take anything from two to eight months for a skincare regimen to demonstrate drastic results. In some cases, the time it takes would mean you’ll purchase the same product again to keep you going for an extended period.
- Pursuing products that instantly don’t feel good isn’t beneficial. In fact, if you get a tingly feeling after applying a product to your skin, that’s your body’s method of warning you that it’s not suitable. The wrong product leads to skin irritation, causing redness and eventually speeding up the ageing process.
- Neglecting exfoliation of your skin. As we get older, the skin’s ability to naturally shed dead skin cells decreases. As a result, your skin tone is uneven, and the ageing process quickens. Exfoliating regularly ensures that you’re aiding your skin to rid itself of dead skin cells and maintain healthy skin.
About Country Glow
Although still in our infancy, we’ve developed at a rapid pace to be the preferred provider of skincare and other products. We enjoy the privilege of assisting customers with ethical and quality products and take pride in the fact that our products are effective and are vegan friendly.
We stock a host of reputable brands and provide personalised services to clients. Contact us for a skincare solution for you.
1 of 1